Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sachin 65, Bart 0, Riggy 1

My good friend Bart is baa-ing. It's what comes from being sheepish. No sooner did Bart finish ranting, the Indians played some Collapso Cricket of their own. At 78-6, my good friend chuckled away and decided the timing of the Morning Rant was spot on. I may even go so far as to say, Bart thought 'No Ganguly, whadya expect?'

I am glad Mr.T had other plans. He played the most awesome innings last time around and this time, I was so sure he would have scored another if not for that freak run out. At 162 all out, even the most diehard Indian fans would have thought we were coming home.

The rest, shall we say, is history. I am not going to talk about that. What I am going to do, however, is nudge Bart in the ribs and say 'Heh Heh, tell me, this Captain LumberJack, the great Indian Circuit, Chapeli, all of them, nitwits all,would like to know how humble pie tastes'.

As for the steak, this Sunday, I hear you're buying?

Bart, DO TELL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tastes wonderful! (humble Tendli pie) especially when the end result is India winning :P
cereal K

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course, Mr Dravid had this spectacular finish planned all along. I guess it's why he didnt bother tiring the ball a tad bit when he opened (What the f is that about anyway?). And I guess Mr Lara being complacent enough to come in at Number 7 had nothing to do with the result. I cant wait for the brilliance to continue against the Kangaroos. See you Sunday. I'm only buying 'cause it's my town.

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sports Blogs by Indian Bloggers