Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Last Hurrah

I had laundry to do before I could sleep and whilst I waited for the washing machine to do it's thing, I passed time trolling the net for something interesting. I came across a video clip I had intended to put in one of my earlier posts, relating to Schumi's last race.

In my post, I wrote about his last move, where he put one past the driver who is going to warm his seat next year. It was a move that was audacious, atrocious and more or less summed up Schumi. Remember this, he made the move on Kimi two laps before he was going to retire. Hehe, if I ever end something, this is how I want it to end. With people (like me and I'm sure all the Tifosi around the globe) jumping out of their seat and shouting for more, much like the Ferrari pit crew that you are about to see!

Enjoy...


2 Comments:

Blogger Neha said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Neha said...

like the guy says, das ist racing ...

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sports Blogs by Indian Bloggers